QCD Protocol - Quarantine, Clean, Disinfect
Our priority is to provide comfort, safety and peace-of-mind for our guests with cleanliness protocols well above industry standards. Please be assured that all of our properties have been thoroughly cleaned and properly disinfected.
The New England Journal of Medicine found that the Coronavirus could be detected up to 4 hours on copper, up to 24 hours (1 day) on cardboard, 48 hours (2 days) on stainless steel and up to 72 hours (3 days) on plastic.
To ensure that the cleaning staff will be as safe as possible, a property will go under QUARANTINE for 3 days after a guest checks out. This means that a property will remain vacant for 3 days before the cleaning staff begins their cleanliness protocols.
Our cleaning staff will wear masks and gloves while continuing their current protocol to thoroughly CLEAN the property for 3 hours. They will then DISINFECT for 30 minutes every surface that could have been touched by guests. These surfaces include:
- Doorknobs and handles for doors, kitchen cabinets, curtains shower and toilet
- Remote controls for television and mini split (heat and air conditioning)
- Switches for light and ceiling fans
- Handles and controls for range, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washer and dryer
- Soft surfaces including upholstered furniture, beds and bedding, towels and curtains
All of these surfaces will be disinfected using the same germicide as Lysol products to kill viruses and bacteria, including the Coronavirus.
With our QCD Protocol, our properties will continue to be the traveler's choice for accommodations in Lindsborg and central Kansas.